[Dshield] Forensic Analysis Practical

warwick ackfin warwick7th at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 01:47:29 GMT 2005

I like what's being said here about a peer review journal of some sort
for InfoSec.  I haven't looked at the various links in this thread but
Aaron mentioned one of them costing so much...was that the cost of the
journal itself or the cost of submission?

I'm wondering if the InfoSecWriters (http://www.infosecwriters.com)
site might work for this purpose?  I'm not sure this is what the
creators had intended but from reading their submission
page(http://www.infosecwriters.com/submissions.php) it seems that they
are doing essentially the same thing.

I would be interested to know who their reviewers are...*cough*Charles
Hornat, report to your email app*cough*.

Warwick AckFin

Don't tread on me
<><