[Dshield] Forensic Analysis Practical

Mrcorp mrcorp at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 15:24:38 GMT 2005

The site was meant to be a free forum for authors to post their works and share with others who
would be interested, without corporate america, or the world for that matter, influencing good
work!

I personally run the site, and fund from my own pocket.  Therefore, I am the reviewer of all
papers submitted.  And I must admit, I only post about 50% of all contributions.  I try to weed
out based upon book reports vs. actual research papers, plagarism (which happens still today),
originality, and so on.

Originally, the site (securitywriters.org) had a project based movement.  We ended that due to
poor participation.  However, I would be interested in pursuing this if there is enough
participation.  If someone would like to kickstart, this, contact me off list, and we can begin a
design and requirements piece, and perhaps get cooperation from others starting here.

Charles