[Dshield] smart spam

Laurent Saplairoles lsaplai at megassistance.com
Mon Mar 28 18:01:47 GMT 2005

On 25 Mar 2005 at 1:45, Taps wrote:

> [...]

You are right, of course.
I probably enjoy the "comfort" of working for a small business where I have most of my
users at hand most of the time. That helps a lot. They just know I am available for them
and they do not hesitate to ask when they don't know. It probably wouldn't be the same
with more users.

Nevertheless and back on topic, the spam I mentionned was fairly informative: 2 pieces
of current news and 1 pills advertisement. These spams are going to become readable!
HaHaHa!

Cheers!

--
Laurent Saplairoles