[Dshield] routing 192.168...?

Aaron Lewis aaron at adldatacomm.net
Mon May 2 14:43:07 GMT 2005

Have you considered the old UPnP problem? Could be related? Your ISP has a
customer upstream with a misconfigured Netgear or something trying to do
UPnP on the wire and it's coincidental that the address is one that you use
or have used?

This of course is totally a non-technical answer and is just a random
thought while reading the thread.