[Dshield] BASE development list is public!

Kevin Johnson kjohnson at secureideas.net
Mon May 2 10:44:47 GMT 2005

Everyone,

With the recent of release of BASE version 1.1.2, we've received a lot
of helpful suggestions and modifications that people would like to make.
(We enjoy ideas, we like it even better when people provide the code :)
So, in the theory and following the model of Open Source Software, we
have made the developers list for BASE public.

We'd like everyone who has adodb, PEAR Graph, php coding skills or just wants to
help out to feel welcome to sign up on our webpage at: