[Dshield] The List

Fergie (Paul Ferguson) fergdawg at netzero.net
Fri May 6 13:51:13 GMT 2005

Hear, hear. I concur.

- ferg

-- David Cary Hart <DShield at TQMcube.com> wrote:

The constituency of this list is generally extremely professional. May I
suggest un-moderating it? It is losing spontaneity and  creating more
work for DS/SANS. The "latency" hampers meaningful dialog; I'd rather
nuke some nitwit posts - sometimes my own -;)

If it gets out of hand, you can always send a note to the poster or even
unsubscribe them which is less work than moderating I suspect.
--
Multi-RBL Check:         http://www.TQMcube.com/rblcheck.htm
Kill Spam at the Source: http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm

--