[Dshield] unmoderating the list

Jeffrey.Stebelton@bisys.com Jeffrey.Stebelton at bisys.com
Fri May 6 14:55:04 GMT 2005

Sounds reasonable to me. Anything that speeds up the dissemination of
information is a good thing in my book.

jeff

Jeff Stebelton
Manager of Network Security
BISYS

             "Johannes B.
             Ullrich"
             <jullrich at euclidi                                          To
             an.com>                   list at lists.dshield.org
             list-bounces at list
             s.dshield.org                                         Subject
                                       [Dshield] unmoderating the list

             05/06/2005 09:23
             AM

             Please respond to
              General DShield
              Discussion List
             <list at lists.dshie
                  ld.org>

I am thinking about turning moderation off fo rthe list, and would like
to get some feedback on this first.

Everybody is behaving quite well recently, and it has been a while that
a post was rejected. Given that only subscribers can post, we do have no
spam entering the moderation queue.

Should I give it a try?

-