[Dshield] Replies to "unmoderating the list" thread and other list changes/suggestions

Michael D. Hofer mhofer at ancientpond.com
Fri May 6 18:41:03 GMT 2005

On Fri, 6 May 2005, Johannes B. Ullrich wrote:

[Snippage]

> -> IRC: if someone sets up a channel and advertises it here, its fine with
> me. But I will not 'endorse' it as I don't have the time to monitor it. Past
> experience shows little interest in online chat.

Until there's an active infestation or another realtime problem somewhere.
A private chat is an extremely useful tool, if you can get the right
persons on it.  And keep the "other" right persons off it.

:)

michael

--
     "I regularly get emails from strangers telling me about this Terribly
Important new XML language they've cooked up, to which the standard rejoinder