[Dshield] RIPE Network Coordination Centre

Ejay Hire ejay.hire at isdn.net
Tue May 10 17:02:33 GMT 2005

Hi Chuck.

Ripe is an internet registry, like arin.  They hand out ip addresses for not-america/not-africa/not-asia.  If you use the whois on ripe.org, you can drill down to the country, and then the actual holder of those ip's.

Does complaining to ripe work, no.  Does complaining to CompanyX in CountryY work, possibly.

Good luck,
Ejay