[Dshield] RIPE Network Coordination Centre

Fergie (Paul Ferguson) fergdawg at netzero.net
Tue May 10 18:19:34 GMT 2005

A good alternative to all that searching is to just use
an intelligent recusrsive lookup tool, like:

 http://www.completewhois.com/

or

 http://geektools.com/whois.php

- ferg

-- "Ejay Hire" <ejay.hire at isdn.net> wrote:

Hi Chuck.

Ripe is an internet registry, like arin.  They hand out ip addresses for not-america/not-africa/not-asia.  If you use the whois on ripe.org, you can drill down to the country, and then the actual holder of those ip's.

Does complaining to ripe work, no.  Does complaining to CompanyX in CountryY work, possibly.

Good luck,
Ejay

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson