[Dshield] Online Vigilantes Fight Back Against Phishing Fraudsters

Commerco WebMaster Webmaster at Commerco.Net
Thu May 19 17:17:55 GMT 2005

David,

If you were aware of some of the backers and owners of fake bank sights,
you might wish to reconsider your position on being too public about trying
to attack their sites.

Still, if you are interested in such things, you might also wish to visit
http://www.419legal.org/ (especially law enforcement members and IT
professional members of this list) and http://www.aa419.org/ (designed to
identify fake bank sites and vacuum down images from the fake banks, thus
costing their owners bandwidth - an activity fun for everyone wishing to
fight such scams) and http://www.419eater.com/ (for those who wish to keep
the budding criminal lads involved in 419 scams otherwise engaged).

Best,

Alan