[Dshield] Online Vigilantes Fight Back Against Phishing Fraudsters

David Cary Hart DShield at TQMcube.com
Thu May 19 18:45:55 GMT 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 11:17 -0600, Commerco WebMaster wrote:
> David,
>
> If you were aware of some of the backers and owners of fake bank sights,
> you might wish to reconsider your position on being too public about trying
> to attack their sites.

As you may be aware, someone already tried to murder me for taking a
stand against fiscal malfeasance. At this point, I no longer give a
rodent's derriere.

> Still, if you are interested in such things, you might also wish to visit
> http://www.419legal.org/ (especially law enforcement members and IT
> professional members of this list) and http://www.aa419.org/ (designed to
> identify fake bank sites and vacuum down images from the fake banks, thus
> costing their owners bandwidth - an activity fun for everyone wishing to
> fight such scams) and http://www.419eater.com/ (for those who wish to keep
> the budding criminal lads involved in 419 scams otherwise engaged).

Thanks
--
Multi-RBL Check:         http://www.TQMcube.com/rblcheck.htm
Kill Spam at the Source: http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm