[Dshield] Application Firewall

Jean-Philippe Luiggi jp.luiggi at free.fr
Thu May 19 20:40:26 GMT 2005

Hello,

You may also check the "Intelliwall" solution which uses neural network.
Intelliwall is based on Artificial Intelligence technology, the neural network, it acts
as a duplicator of expert reasoning, allowing an empirical or
by intuition discovery of the characteristics of the analyzed system.
Intelliwall adapts to different existing network architectures.
   - Serial Mode : Connection in bridge mode on the network.
   - Parallel Mode: Intelliwall is installed in "sniffer" mode on Switch port where it duplicates the network traffic from
   the web servers to analyse.

Official web site is http://www.bee-ware.net

Intelliwall compared to the McAfee (i think Intrushield) or Cisco is
dedicated to HTTP(S) protocols.

Best regards.