[Dshield] Sony, Rootkits and Digital Rights Management Gone Too Far

Martin Forest martin at forest.gen.nz
Tue Nov 1 20:50:09 GMT 2005

I hope a "victim" will take Sony to court or report them to whatever law
enforcement they have in their country.

I have never in my life bought an illegal CD, VCR or DVD, but it looks
like I may have to as I don't want my computers to be infected with
strange software. Nor do I want to be limited to what I can do with my
CD/medias. :(

/Martin

--
If you take copy protection to far, the only customers you will have are
the ones that intend to sell illegal copies of your work. By: Me...