[Dshield] Sony "rootkit" EULA

Martin Forest martin at forest.gen.nz
Tue Nov 1 21:10:11 GMT 2005

In man countries, you can not wave your rights or laws. Nor can you enter
in to contracts/indemnities/wavers that intend to "legalize" illegal
activities. I.e. you can not sign a contract that allows me to kill or
seriously hurt you. It would still be a criminal case.
Martin

--
If you take copy protection to far, the only customers you will have are
the ones that intend to sell illegal copies of your work. By: Martin Forest