[Dshield] New Version of I-Worm Bagle.HV

Robert Nelson nelsrob at mts.net
Wed Nov 2 01:01:45 GMT 2005

Norton/Symantec AV definitions for 2005/11/01 detect this as W32.Lodear.A at mm
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.lodear.a@mm.html

At least one copy of this was seen today where I work . Our dept's newly
implemented "zip stripper" automatically removed the Loader.exe file from
the attachment.

Robert