[Dshield] SPF

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Wed Nov 2 22:14:56 GMT 2005

I was reading Mark Minasi's monthly newsletter
http://www.minasi.com/thismonth.htm, always a good read.  This month he
covers the topic of SPF Sender Protection Framework as it relates to
reducing spam.  To be honest I've never heard of it but it looks like it
could help reduce spam for the time being?  I also noticed some key
domains are already using SPF.  What's the general consensus regarding
SPF?

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.