[Dshield] Sony, Rootkits and Digital Rights Management Gone Too Far

JW Clements jwclements at execulink.com
Sun Nov 6 15:06:34 GMT 2005

However, we retain the right to purchase only that which we want to, and a
boycott of Sony products can have an immense effect. The problem is that
many people will still *want* the Sony disks, and get root-kitted and be a
fertile ground for the malware artists.

It would be so very nice if everyone, when thinking of Sony, would think
"Goodbye" rather than "Good buy".

JW Clements