[Dshield] Submission frequency

Allen Mundt amundt at waukeshacounty.gov
Wed Nov 9 13:35:01 GMT 2005

That is what I do.  When I did it daily, it was never successful, because the file was too large.  If you do it hourly, it will usually get through.

Allen

Allen Mundt,  Waukesha County Government, I.S. Division, 262.970.4757

"Unoccupied time moves more slowly than occupied time."
   --  Steve Tyink

>>> on at cs.ait.ac.th 11/8/2005 7:26 PM >>>
Hi,

I am completely new here, I'd like to know if submitting about 1000
log every hour is acceptable. That would be the much much simpliest
way for me.

Best regards,

olivier

send all posts to list at lists.dshield.org