[Dshield] Interesting Zombie Data Graphs

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Thu Nov 10 10:14:35 GMT 2005

I offered my tarpit to my ISP as a 'volunteer' service for them to monitor, and they do take advantage of it.  I don't know how an SBC oe Comcast would react to such an offer (mine is one of the smaller, 'local' ISPs which has recently grown through a merger), but I might suggest other InfoSec 'hobbyists' make a simnilar offer.  BTW, eventually the ISP did set up a 'pit of their own, and used the same s/w that I did.
Cheers,
-E D Truitt

Sent via my BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless