[Dshield] Sony: You dont reeeeaaaally want to uninstall, do you?

lucy@lucindrea.com lucy at lucindrea.com
Thu Nov 10 12:12:48 GMT 2005

it comes down to one thing and one thing only .. money .. if it will make
them more $ than they will spend on the legal fees then they will do it ,
plain and simple.
think of it this way , in their twisted minds they are selling more cd's
because less people can copy them ( most servies <sp?> taken say people
buying retail cd's buy them because they liked the artist that they heard
on someone else’s copy or d/led a mp3 already ) they KNOW that the average
user will not jump through hoops to uninstall the software even if they
had a clue of just hoe much damage it does to their system .. just think
of how many end users disable spyware protection because it prevents that
cool pop up on one of the sites they visit.