[Dshield] 5 years of DShield

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Fri Nov 11 14:43:11 GMT 2005

  The 5th birthday of DShield is coming up. Given that 5 years is almost
a live time in IT-Security years, I thought it may be fun to have a
birthday party.

  The appropriate venue would be the '#dshielders' IRC channel on
freenode. If you don't have an IRC client, you can give the java client
we have at http://www.dshield.org/irc a spin.

  DShield V0.1 was written over the Thanksgiving weekend in 2000, so I
suggest to celebrate on Monday the 21st, "all day". I hope to use the
irc session to discuss with users of DShield where to take it to next.