[Dshield] Nasty Website

Glenn Jarvis gaj at uppergroove.ca
Sun Nov 13 13:14:01 GMT 2005

Just a note of thanks to the handlers on the matter. With the combined
efforts of all of us, the site
in question is now down. A notice appears as "breach of contract" from
the actual hosting company.
It was a nice thing to see over morning coffee. We'll keep our eyes open
in case the individual makes
a return under a different hosting company, but for now, he's out of
business. There were reports of
the site attempting to exploit vunerabilities in IE as well . It was
never verified however.
Thanks again folks!

Regards,
Glenn

--
Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments,
copies of the original message.