[Dshield] Sony: You dont reeeeaaaally want to uninstall, do you?

Abuse abuse at what4now.com
Sun Nov 13 18:13:36 GMT 2005

** Reply to message from Mary Henry <malum at freeshell.org> on Sun, 13 Nov 2005
14:25:14 +0000 (UTC)

> 2000.. about when OS/2, Novell are good and buried.

I don't know about Novell but OS/2 is still going, more in Europe than the US
but it is still being updated and improved.  I use it because it is not MS
which I gave up on in 1988 (before windows) when I started to use OS/2.  I am
almost (maybe completely) immune to all of the viruses and trojans and any
other exploits that are in circulation.  I don't have any virus checkers,
trojan scanners, or ad scanners, which makes me very happy (sitting here fat,
dumb, and happy).