[Dshield] Zombie Prevention : May I Sample Some Opinion?

David Cary Hart DShield at TQMcube.com
Wed Nov 16 19:43:21 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 11:22 -0500, David Cary Hart wrote:
> Over the past week or so, I have received an increasing number of
> contacts from "average" users regarding zombie prevention. Time for some
> content on our site.

Thanks all for your valued input. I'll be publishing the content over
the weekend.

On a related note, I'm also working on a new graphic displaying the
rising tide of spam on a weekly basis; Over the past ten months the
weekly totals for repeat and new spam have almost tripled.

--
Our DNSRBL -
       Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm