[Dshield] Newbie Reading Material Request

Rick.Wanner@sasktel.sk.ca Rick.Wanner at sasktel.sk.ca
Fri Nov 18 18:38:32 GMT 2005

SANS Reading Room       rr.sans.org
Packetstorm Security    packetstormsecurity.nl
Security Focus          securityfocus.com
GIAC Student Pages      www.giac.org
infosecwriters.com      www.infosecwriters.com
SC Magazine             www.scmagazine.com
The Register            www.theregister.co.uk/security
Internet Storm Center   isc.sans.org

That is a far from comprehensive list, but it is a start.  Above all if
there is one piece of advice I can give you it would be...PLAY!
Experience is the best teacher.

Rick

Rick Wanner, B.Sc.,  I.S.P.
GSEC, GCFW, GCIH, GHTQ, GREM