[Dshield] Newbie Reading Material Request

Allen Mundt amundt at waukeshacounty.gov
Fri Nov 18 19:50:30 GMT 2005

www.zone-h.org

This is one way to see if your own web site has been hacked or defaced.
X-Force at ISS is also informative:  https://gtoc.iss.net/issEn/delivery/gtoc/index.jsp

Allen Mundt,  Waukesha County Government, I.S. Division, 262.970.4757

"I've learned that people will forget what you said,
   people will forget what you did,
      but people will never forget how you made them feel."
          --  Maya Angelou

>>> jesse.lepich at us.army.mil 11/18/2005 1:11 PM >>>
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns340/ns394/ns171/ns128/networking_solutio
ns_package.html