[Dshield] fightback listing

Sven Marten Czerwonka sven.marten.czerwonka at gmx.de
Tue Nov 22 00:47:03 GMT 2005

ajg wrote:
> I have been adding data to dshield for about one month.
>
> eg:    Day: 2005-11-20
> Userid: xxxxxxxxx
>
> For 2005-11-20 you submitted 134 packets from 88 sources hitting 1 targets.
>
> The last entry into fightback was 2004 - nothing since.  What's happening? Is fightback working?
>
> Thanks
>
> ajg
> This message was sent via the web forum at
> http://forum.dshield.org

I submit about 20000 packets hitting my three IPs each day. I see about
5 to 10 fightback-notices in my daily reports a week. So if you just
submitted about 100 to 200 packets a day, then your logs were probably
not among the "strong cases" (http://dshield.org/fightback.php) that
were picked to report to the ISP. And yes, I believe fightback is working.
Best regards
Sven Marten Czerwonka

--
Sven Marten Czerwonka