[Dshield] Syslog reporting tool

Osama Kamal OKamal at Mobinil.com
Tue Nov 22 11:50:47 GMT 2005

I am looking for a commercial Syslog reporting tool, mainly for Cisco
devices. Please email me directly with your recommendations.

*******
IMPORTANT

Confidentiality: This e-mail communication and any attachments thereto contain information which is confidential and are intended only for the use of the individuals or entities named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking any action in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.  Please notify us of your receipt of this e-mail in error and delete the e-mail and any copies of it.

Monitoring/Viruses: MobiNil may monitor all incoming & outgoing e-mails in line with current legislation. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any Virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

The Egyptian Company for Mobile Services (MobiNil)
www.mobinil.com
*******