[Dshield] "Your IP was logged" Spam/Virus

John Hardin jhardin at crsretail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:18:05 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 05:33, Wayne Beckham wrote:
> We're getting banged on here - thousands and thousands of hits.

I finally blackholed a bunch of rr.com dynamic netblocks at the firewall
(for SMTP, at least).

And overnight we started catching messages from several hotmail.com IPs.

--
John Hardin
Development and Technology group (Seattle)
email: jhardin at crsretail.com
  web: http://www.crsretail.com
  When freedom gives way to tyranny, it is not because tyranny comes
  dressed as a wolf. Rather, it comes dressed as a shepherd,
  pointing out other wolves. Go *read* the Patriot Act.