[Dshield] Any thoughts on Chappell's Training... SANS?

Mark markt442 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 17:13:55 GMT 2005

Andre',

You may want to brush up on Richard Bejtlich's book -
The Tao of Network Security Monitoring - Beyond
Intrusion Detection. Richard also runs an accompanying
site and blog at: http://taosecurity.blogspot.com/ and
http://www.taosecurity.com/.

Richard has a new book out that I haven't had the
chance to review yet, but anticipate reading over the
December holiday season;
Extrusion Detection: Security Monitoring for Internal
Intrusions.

Best of luck to you,

~Mark