[Dshield] Any thoughts on Chappell's Training... SANS?

Roger A. Grimes roger at banneretcs.com
Wed Nov 23 16:33:19 GMT 2005

There is no better for packet analysis training. In person, there is no
better instructor for the subject. She's a bit hooked to the Novell
bandwagon at times (where she started), but she also masters Windows.
Her training is the best, she's enjoyable in person, and there is no
better real-life, hands-on, she knows her sh-t, instructor or
consultant.

If I could afford it, I'd buy everything she offers...and this is coming
from a guy with 19-years of experience in the field, 15 years of packet
analyzing, and author of 5 books and 150 articles on computer security.

[This is NOT a paid announcement] <grin>

Roger

***
*Roger A. Grimes, InfoWorld, Security Columnist
*CPA, CISSP, MCSE: Security (2000/2003/MVP), TICSA, CEH, CHFI
*email: roger_grimes at infoworld.com or roger at banneretcs.com
*Author of Honeypots for Windows (Apress)
*http://www.apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=281
****