[Dshield] IE 0day

mjost mjost at cox.net
Thu Nov 24 12:34:44 GMT 2005

Paul,

This is one of many old tag lines that were used in the old BBS days. I
found a site that made a collection of them and copy righted the collection.

Most of you never experienced that old dialup local bulletin board system
technology. Wait, that's why I like this forum, BBS'ing was just like this.

"You'll have to excuse me, my brain just came unplugged. I'll be back online
as soon as I reboot my personality."