[Dshield] DigitalInsight.com OT

Richard Golodner RGolodner at Aetea.com
Tue Nov 29 19:38:22 GMT 2005

Paul, we can get to it just fine from 208.26.63/24. We are also using Sprint
DNS.
Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Marsh [mailto:pmarsh at nmefdn.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:24 PM
To: General DShield Discussion List
Subject: [Dshield] DigitalInsight.com OT

Anyone know anything about digitalinsight.com being down?  They provide
the following "Internet banking products and services"  It looks like
they're having NS problems.

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is
privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed
above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this
transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient.
If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately
by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.

send all posts to list at lists.dshield.org