[Dshield] DigitalInsight.com OT

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Tue Nov 29 20:05:20 GMT 2005

Disregard my original email because it sat in queue for 2 hrs.  By the
time it was released and hit everyone's inbox the problem was resolved.
I'm not a big fan of moderating this list, I understand the reasons and
no I don't think we should bring the thread up again let's just leaving
it at that. </rant>

Thanx, Paul