[Dshield] E-mail verification request from pgp.com?

Ray Palmer palmer at telus.net
Mon Oct 3 12:39:28 GMT 2005

Very good example of what we are seeing more of lately.  How to verify the
integrity of email header info, there are often so many lies in there!  I
hope some ISP's are listening and they realize they must shoulder the
responsibility to verify traffic before passing it to ordinary users like
me!  Meanwhile, as we wait for ISP action, a little paranoia is a good
thing.