[Dshield] E-mail verification request from pgp.com?

Rik Kershaw-Moore Rik.Kershaw-Moore at avonandsomerset.police.uk
Tue Oct 4 07:29:46 GMT 2005

>Probably noone thought about it since that would make the emails larger and
when you are probably
>sending several thousands of them it becomes an issue.

Yes it does.  Althuogh there is this bonded sender (www.dondedsender.com)
idea - but I guess that means you spend money and I'm not sure how really
useful that is.

Rik

Internet e-mail is not to be treated as a secure means
of communication.  The Avon and Somerset Constabulary
monitors all internet e-mail activity and content.
This communication is confidential and intended for the
addressee(s) only.  Unauthorised use or disclosure of
the content may be unlawful.  Opinions expressed in
this document may not be official policy.
Thank you for your cooperation.
(C)Avon and Somerset Constabulary.

http://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk