[Dshield] Nessus - of topic?

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Wed Oct 5 16:24:10 GMT 2005

Hi Carloscar,

What size of network are you scanning - I regularly scan a supernet of
5 /24 networks, and I've used a couple of techniques to limit what I
need to scan for in order to reduce the time it takes. I can provide
details if you're interested.

Or join me in #nessus on irc.freenode.net.

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers
Business Systems Analyst