[Dshield] Webcast: New Time

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Mon Oct 10 14:45:02 GMT 2005

To avoid a conflict with Microsoft's webcast, we moved the monthly ISC
threat update from 2pm EDT to 1pm EDT.

So the new time (and old date):
Wednesday, Oct. 12th, 1pm EDT

other time zones: http://tinyurl.com/83oz9

Its hard to find a time that works well across many time zones. the
noon-3pm EDT time frame usually works best from Europe-California.

This weeks sponsor is Network Appliances and Websense. They will
contribute a section about the anatomy of a phishing e-mail.

--
---------
Johannes Ullrich                        jullrich at sans.org
http://isc.sans.org