[Dshield] Report details

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Tue Oct 11 12:54:06 GMT 2005

 I'm trying to research some activity from last night but I keep getting
the following on my report overview page
"reports for this day are currently being updated. Try again later or
try a different day."  I've bumped into this problem before and it
usually only takes about five minutes and the data is available.  I've
retried every five minutes in-between my half hour submission cycles but
I keep getting the same thing.

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.