[Dshield] VMware

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Wed Oct 12 18:04:15 GMT 2005

 Afternoon All:

	I want to start playing around with the latest and greatest viri
and exploits to see what they do and how they function.  My question is
how secure is the system the vmware in running on?  Are there best
practices I need to follow in order to lock the vm down so I don't
compromise the host system?

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.