[Dshield] VMware

Jim McCullough jim.mccullough at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 18:24:33 GMT 2005

It usually depends on which Operating System is the core host. As far as
running VMware on windows? I have no clue on that one. Running it under
linux, I usually do disable NAT for the tunnel interface and proxy access
for the same interface. Basically I treated it as a restricted vlan with no
outside access other than itself.

--
Jim McCullough