[Dshield] IRC BOT opportunity

Scott Melnick smelnick at water.com
Wed Oct 12 20:08:49 GMT 2005

Scott Melnick
This reminds me of the Goodworm Virus variant of MS Blaster. While it
was good it was also a pain.

I would just go straight to the authorities before you are involved as
an accomplice. Whether you mean good or not.
Who knows, maybe you are already talking to the authorities on IRC and
don't even know it. Don't risk your carrer.

Scott Melnick
Security Dude