[Dshield] IRC BOT opportunity

David B. Bukowski davebb at weather.cod.edu
Wed Oct 12 20:18:05 GMT 2005

My suggestion is contact the authorities and FBI, inform them of what you
know so far and how u can help in ur idea.  Make them aware of your ideas
before diving in.  Its a great thought that your doing but it isn't worth
losing ur job, and your life as you get accused of hacking and sent to
prison.  Contact your local FBI cybercrimes office.  Its better to be safe
than sorry.
-dave