[Dshield] IRC BOT opportunity

Jim McCullough jim.mccullough at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 20:13:56 GMT 2005

Touchy subject Mike. Some might say ethical, some might say otherwise. First
thing I would do, is make sure you have logs of the conversations. Document
everything. Then contact the FBI or any other appropriate agency. Notify
them what your research has yeilded and the potential to gain more
information on who is running the botnet. I wouldnt make any plans to do
this, ethically; until I had been in touch with the appropriate authorities
and had my own butt covered. That's my $0.02 worth.

--
Jim McCullough
animall