[Dshield] Avinti

Darren Massey dmassey at quantumcomputers.biz
Thu Oct 13 00:22:20 GMT 2005

I just read a post by Cody asking about Avinti and how it works. It was dated April 6 so this maybe a little slow. I have use them for 2 of the company's that I provide Network support to. I could not be more impressed. I was mostly concerned with the unwanted blockage of Information and the reliability of the service (the isolation server and the amount of protection). We have had no major issues concerning avinti or its product. We have had no security issue and no virus issue at either location since the installation of the avinti product. We have aswell stopped a virus that traditional definition based products would not have at that time.

Thanks,
Darren