[Dshield] IRC BOT opportunity

Rik Kershaw-Moore Rik.Kershaw-Moore at avonandsomerset.police.uk
Fri Oct 14 07:29:52 GMT 2005

>I say write a fictional book based upon what your considering.
>There is a great deal of demand(not NY times best seller demand
>mind you) for spot on techinically acurate fiction.

As you long as you write a better book than the dire "Haking Terror
Networks".

Rik

Internet e-mail is not to be treated as a secure means
of communication.  The Avon and Somerset Constabulary
monitors all internet e-mail activity and content.
This communication is confidential and intended for the
addressee(s) only.  Unauthorised use or disclosure of
the content may be unlawful.  Opinions expressed in
this document may not be official policy.
Thank you for your cooperation.
(C)Avon and Somerset Constabulary.

http://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk