[Dshield] 64,000 ports, ISP's out of control

John B. Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Sat Oct 15 15:55:27 GMT 2005

Well,

I might have to pull out Jackson Browne's "For Everyman" to see if the
last line is from "Take it Easy" made famous by the Eagles. It does
sound vaguely familiar. Check it out for yourself:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000002GYU/ref=pd_bxgy_img_2/002-1256456-3884818?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

Now, since that song (although the Amazon site indicates the CD was
published in 1990 the vinyl album was issued in 1973)  was written BI
but AA (Before Internet but After Arpanet) I would have to say that that
line, at least, is OT although it may be applicable.

In  an intersting way the lyrics are very much on topic because if you
do a google search on:

        "take it easy" "don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you
crazy"

you get 1120 hits, the second of which takes you to a www page which gives you step by step instructions to turn off your popuup and active x blocker so the www server can download a nice active-x control on your pc so you can read the lyrics and maybe get some other things for which you did not ask. So...............

here is the url to that site

							http://lyrics.duble.com/J/jacksonbrownelyrics/jacksonbrownetakeiteasylyrics.htm

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International
GSEC Gold,GCWN Gold,GGSC-0100,NSA-IAM,NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672
(M) 703 407 2278
(F) 703 620 5388

primary email address:     jholmblad at aol.com