[Dshield] Weird from address

Emmanuel Steve Dulvin Steve.d at adcb.com
Sun Oct 16 07:31:04 GMT 2005

Hi Guys,
I received something weird this morning if you see below the from
address in this mail shows as jblue at getresponse.com but when I checked
on my gateway I see From:
bounce-514542-steve.d=adcb.com at citius.getresponse.com  does anybody know
on why this happened I mean even if it is spoofed the spoofed e-mail id
should be shown on the mail. Let me know if any of you know anything
about it.......