[Dshield] DShield Submission Confirmation email

Allen Mundt amundt at waukeshacounty.gov
Tue Oct 18 17:12:48 GMT 2005

Same thing is happening to me.  I can log into Dshield just fine, and my account settings look right.  According to the dshield SW, the logs are going out, but I am not getting any ack back either.

Thanks

Allen

Allen Mundt,  Waukesha County Government, I.S. Division, 262.970.4757

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light,
     with the possible exception of bad news,
          which obeys its own special laws."
              -- Douglas Adams

dlinkrouter wrote:

> I was wondering is dshield mailing system down, For 5 days now I have not recevie my daily fightback report view from dshield, Also I have not recevie DShield Submission Confirmation email.
>
> Nothing has not change from the dlink router side, I still recevie my own email logs but like I said dshield has not confrim they got a copy.

can you try to connect ot the mail server via telnet? Just to make sure
your ISP hasn't started blocking anything.